Monday, May 22, 2017

TROLLS party for Colbie!

We (I) decided to do things a little different this year and do the girls birthday parties in April. They both have June birthdays and it is always a hard time scheduling it around ours and everyone else's vacation schedules. Colbie chose Ace for her party and I think that fits her perfect!

This was the week that she had had the stomach virus so I was happy to see her up to it... but unfortunately we woke up to Liza being in a crib full of vomit that morning =( Deedy and Pa were so sweet to stay back with her. I do not know what we would have done! Joey, Josie and I all had it by the following Monday, by the way. It was a fun, crazy week, let me tell you!

But anywho, the party went great and was just Colbie's speed. She had both old and new friends there. My mom said at one point she found Colbie sitting in the party room alone while everyone was playing, and she told her she was just going to wait there until it was time to open her presents. LOL. Oh, to be (almost) 6 again. Who needs manners?

Her partner in crime



































It was a fun day for my girl. She told me on the way home it was the best party she ever had =)

No comments: