Kym Garroway painted us a piece for our foyer and we love it! It is the veiw we have from our back porch.
We had the adorable Woolwine girls to spend the night! The swam, did a fashion show, had a spa day... typical girly stuff!
Cuteness
Found these on my phone compliments of Josie...
She texted this pic to Joey and said "such a serious face while she cooks" with the serious emoji
It's hard to tell what is going on here... buy somehow Liza got ahold of a can of tomato sauce, carried it into the foyer, and dropped it. It sprayed all over the floor, wall, door, and the new white lamps that I had bought THAT VERY SAME DAY. Motherhood.
Twinning before church one Sunday...
The time Joey and I were sitting on the porch and these two people came out. They said they were Joey's brother and his wife with their children.
We got to see Poppy. It had been too long!
Looking adorable one Sunday so it had to be documented...
They have been begging to make slime for a while now and I aim to please...
Josie got a "Root Vue" garden for her birthday. My sweet little farmer.
One evening I had been cracking the whip making them clean up all the messes all over the house and put up their laundry. I felt like I had been fussing an hour straight. They finally finished and were in the bath. I went to check on them and found on the bed their PJs laid out along with their American doll and their Pjs. It was so cute. I wanted to kiss them and tell them they never had to clean up again.
But I didn't, don't worry =)
No comments:
Post a Comment