Sunday, June 25, 2017

OBA 2017 Part 2

These 3 partners in crime were busy all week. I barely heard from them! They are beachy little girls for sure!






Josie and RJ were so proud that they had the same outfit. We had to keep them clean all week.



Greg is a fun beach guy!





Liza and her cheese-its were getting sprinkled on but don't worry, daddy and paw paw saved the day.


ROTTEN!


Corn hole was a hit this year!




Maw Maw and Paw Paw loooooove the beach


Joey obviously had fun with his new GoPro!





When I asked Liza to take a picture with Colbie.... She can't just say "no". She has to lay down and whine and say no.




On our last day, we decided to take Greg's boat to the little island under the pass and that was such a fun day! All the kids and adults enjoyed it. Liza loved it because there was little waves just her size. 


Denise is a fun beach girl, too. 

I am blessed int he sister-in-law department!

Janice and LaLa took a quick nap before we had to head back!




Goofiness



Liza was such a good sport all week. She napped on the beach and went with the flow. She loved the pool. She can be demanding and had not been to the beach yet this year, so I feared the worst, but she did so good. She had a fun time. This was the afternoon we got home...

WOE OUT.


And Farmer Josie had several tomatoes on her plant when we got home! She has been eating them like grapes daily and said she might want to be a farmer when she grows up!

This was a really fun year at Orange Beach. Both the kids and adults had a fun time and I am thankful for these precious memories!

No comments: