Thursday, June 29, 2017

My summer birthday girls!

It is the month of birthdays over here!

Last Thursday, Colbie turned the big 6. This girl loves the spotlight. She had bible school that day, so I knew I had to go buy her a ribbon for her shirt so everyone could recognize her big day. That's just how Colbie rolls!

She had a fun time at bible school that day, and told me her class sang to her and Ms. Julie even  gave her a shout out on the microphone! Special!


Her lunch choice was Pizza Hut buffet... which they had never had before. They loved it but we won't be back. Another way I have gotten weird in my old age. Ick. Anyways... manis and pedis followed for both her and Josie because Josie had a birthday the very next week! The husband and wife pair at Kim's nail salon is adorable and they were such a treat for my girls. They were all laughing at each other and it was a really fun time.



When they woke up earlier that morning, they had these guys waiting on them along with their pancakes and strawberries. Well they have carried these things around everywhere for a week! They even watched the mani and pedis!

We had plans to celebrate that Saturday with the grandparents and do presents, but I had to do  petit fours and singing at least on the big day.


On Saturday, my parents and Mrs. Donna (Pa is sick with his gallbladder) came and we had Mexican per the girls choice (bc Colbie wanted to be sang to, I am sure of it)! Paw Paw had never been to a Mexican restaurant! Colbie showed him the ropes and told him to just eat steak, like her =)

When she saw the food coming out, she told him "Get ready, Paw Paw. This food is going to rock your life"! Josie made triple sure we did not have them sing to her. That is not her style. 





We came home for presents and cake!


Liza gets jelly when you take pics of other people...
And when you start taking pics of her she makes weird faces



Today is Josie's real birthday, but she, Colbie, and RJ are at Navarre Beach with my parents. It's hard not getting a birthday hug today, but I know she is having the best time with some of her favorite people. I love my two big girls so much. They have the sweetest hearts and I am so proud of both of them. Happy Birthday my dumplins! We love you!

Why do I feel like we have been celebrating their birthdays for 3 months?!?

No comments: