Summer regional was at Period Key Resort in Orange Beach this year... you will never see us pass up an opportunity to go to the beach!
Reunited with the Ladner kids and it feels so good!
The first night, we had Mexican food complete with fun props, a balloon animal making man, and a DJ. Colbie and Liza tore up the dance floor.
The big girls were more into the pool with their friends this trip, but me and Liza did sneak away to the beach for some time in the sand and a beach nap!
Sleep head after her nap =)
Friday night, we were bused to the Wharf for seafood extravaganza, Ferris wheel rides, arcade games, and a little lazer tag!
I don't know if I have gained anxiety or wisdom in my old age.... but I did not like the Ferris wheel this time. I think it was Liza. She didn't know how to be still, and all 5 of us crammed in a flimsy little cart that kept stopping when we were at the very top and the gate didn't look tight. Mama didn't like. I was happy to get off.
Daily ic cream at the pool was a must.
I went exploring with these fun girls!
On awards night, Joey received the most valuable award of the night! His clients voted this for him for the second time. I was so happy and proud for him. He has worked so hard in this business for the past 7 years, and I am so happy to see his hard work pay off. Proud wife moment!
It was a fun weekend with the family. I love that they set aside time to recognize these guys and all the work they have put in. We are blessed to be a part of the family.

No comments:
Post a Comment