Saturday, December 17, 2011

Anniversaries and stuff!!

Joey and I celebrated our 6 year wedding anniversary on Saturday. The girls went to stay with Deedy and Pa, and we got to spend some quality husband-wife time. It was so nice to have each others undivided attention, because that is a rare thing these days! We had dinner at the new Chesterfields, and spent a lazy Sunday together. It was so nice, and I was reminded of all the things about Joey I fell in love with 8 years ago. We have grown up a lot together, and we can see the things/habits that have rubbed off on each other. He may not be perfect, but that boy sure is perfect me! This a picture from a wedding a few weeks ago...

I love you Joey!

We spent one Saturday downtown at the Winter Wonderland. Josie and the Ice Princess!


Josie was very hesitant to give the snowman high five, but Colbie approved!!




Josie loved the deer.... it was her favorite part of the concert.






This sweet thang will be 6 months old on Thursday! Her and her little daddy-looking self!





Slow dancing to Kenny Chesney


We pulled out the Jenny Jump Up and Colbie just squealed and laughed so hard. It was precious. But then Josie got jealous (who exceeds the weight limit)and a meltdown followed. So we had to put it up.





She is sooo close to sitting up on her own!


Making cupcakes on a rainy day with Maw Maw!


My girls will be home tomorrow and I CANNOT WAIT!! It is going to be such a fun Christmas! 6 more days!!

No comments: