Friday, December 9, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree!

The big day finally arrived... Christmas Tree Day (last weekend)!

So I decked them out in their Christmas duds...

(check out Josie's expression)


And off we went looking for the our perfect tree!



Greg and Colbie


Colbie thinks she is big stuff and always wants to stand up.


Addison and Ryleigh


Denise and Kaylon... we do not get to see our college student as much anymore!




Ryleigh was very much into the candy canes that were passed out.


When we got home, Josie and I got busy decorating.




Colbie is so ready to be in the action...


I ordered these stockings from PBK and I thought they turned out so cute! I just knew Josie would want the angel, or "princess" we call it. So for Colbie I had to pick between Santa, a snowman, or a reindeer. I liked the snowman. I will give you one guess which one Josie wanted when they came in... Oh the mind of a 2 year old!



Oh Christmas tree, Oh Christmas tree!

No comments: