My silly little show off...
I heard Colbie cracking up to find Josie ticking her on the belly.
2 going on 20!
I couldn't resist trying on the hat that went with this outfit =) This was given to Josie from Maw Maw Tuck (Joey's pawpaw's mother) at her shower. Colbie doesn't mind hand-me-downs, thank goodness!
Ready for school!
Laughing at her dancing queen sister!
Playing us some tunes. I find it weird that this guitar plays "Love Shack". I found myself singing along, and then realized what I was singing.
Clean, sleepy baby. I love those eyes.
Funny faces!
Our rocking chair broke, which put our house into a state of emergency. Joey had to go borrow tools to put it back together. Josie was a lot of help and gave herself an applause when it was fixed.
See next post for what has been going on (and around) at our house!
No comments:
Post a Comment