Before they woke up. I do admit that Santa may have gotten a few more things for Josie. I'm sorry, Colbie. It wasn't that you weren't a good girl, you are just a little bit limited at the ripe age of 6 months.
Josie's couch...
And Colbie's...
I'll start with Josie. She was so cute. She woke up before Colbie and came and crawled in the bed with us. She forgot it was Christmas and didn't notice all of the toys. I let her wake up a little bit, and then asked if she wanted to go check and see if Santa came. After we made sure he ate his cookies and drank his milk, the fun began. She immediately went for the vanity, sat down, and put the head bead on.
Sang us twinkle twinkle little star, several times.
Used her Cinderella bat and ball like a golf club. It was so fun how she played with each item before moving on to the next. Santa was smart and didn't leave anything packaged. It was ready to go.
And then the stockings!
Since Josie loves Lion King right now, Santa thought she may like a lion. Not so much.
But the stamps were a hit!
Christmas Bliss!
These magnetic letters are fun. She can set them in a case and sings what letter it is. This was a big hit.
The slippers were a big hit, too. She wore them all the way to Pascagoula.
Can't have too many tutus!
Colbie didn't wake up until Josie had already looked over all of her stuff from Santa. She was more interested in smiling and flirting with mama and daddy than her new toys. Got to love her!
Big sister showed her how it was done!
She had to taste her new clothes...
Daddy helped her go through her stocking!
Joey's favorite gift, by far, was what Josie picked out for him at Target. I was looking at the PJs for men, and I hear Josie say "Daddy wants this"! Sure enough, it was Cookie Monster boxers. How perfect.
Let me warn you that I am not the type to get up and look cute for Christmas morning pictures. Sorry you had to see this. These are the slippers they got me, but the best gift I got was the David Yurman earrings that match my necklace. Joey gave me the necklace after I had Josie. It is a pearl which is her birthstone. Since Colbie shares the same stone, it was only appropriate he add to the collection! It is a priceless gift that I can pass on to my girls.
Santa did not forget Daisy and Koko!!
No comments:
Post a Comment