Meme was there with open arms. She loves having Colbie around, because she has no problem being a lap baby.
They got baby cribs, babydolls, princess clothes, princess tents, clothes, money... I could go on and on. The Pascagoula crowd was very good to us. We spent the day opening presents, eating, visiting, and playing with the girls.
Josie in her princess tent... Everyone had to take turns in the tent.
Christmas is tough on little ones. By the time it was dark, Josie had on full princess attire including a gown, crown, necklace, bracelet, and multiple rings. She slowly melted as the day went on, and looked like a hot mess.
Wedgie sugars for Pa!!
Laid back reflecting on all of her new goodies!
Colbie took a bath in the sink and one thing led to another...
Ready to go eat gumbo with Maw Maw!
When we got home on Monday, they got to playing with all of their new stuff. They both loved this piano that Deedy and Pa got Colbie. It is really cute, I must admit!
What a wonderful Christmas we had at the Rivers house. By far, my favorite one yet. Christmas through a child's eyes is the most beautiful thing ever. Josie was so upset when I took down our decorations, it broke my heart! Joey and I are blessed beyond measure to have these two healthy, happy, and bright little girls. Hurry up Christmas 2012!!
1 comment:
I love those girls! They looked like they had a blast :) Yall are blessed beyond measure
Post a Comment