Everyone near Hattiesburg has been to, or at least heard about, Lewis Lights. It really is fantastic. We took Josie on Christmas Evie. I think I have mentioned before that my dad always called the day before Christmas Eve, Christmas Evie. But anyways, we left Colbie with my parents because it was cold, and knew Josie would really enjoy some undivided attention from Joey and I. And that she did. She wanted to hold both of our hands and thought all of the displays were "so cute"!
I want you to know that I do not dress Josie like Dustin Hoffman in Rainman. She does. She insists on zipping her jackets all the way to the top. She is special in that sense. Just a little uptight, just a little. She is also going through a phase where she only likes "baby sleeves". She hates long sleeves. If you make her wear them, they will be rolled up. If it were up to her, she wound wear shorts and flip flops every day. Back to Lewis Lights...
Josie also had a fun time making cookies for Santa with mommy. I baked them, instructed her how to decorate, and let her take it from there. She did them all by herself and they turned out so pretty =)
She kept making one for daddy, and bringing it to him. She was so proud!
No comments:
Post a Comment