Mothers Day weekend was spent at the condo. Josie had already planned to go to OBA with Ryleigh, so we didn't have her the first night. Joey, Colbie and I ate Tacky Jacks that night and it was yummy as always.
This is Sir Croaks. He came with the condo and Josie made us hide him in the owners closet until we got back.
Deedy and Pa came to check out the new place and spend some time with us!
This was the first night when Colbie wanted me to send this to Josie so she would be jealous.
Deedy loves spending time with her grandbabies! I am thankful that she loves them so and the feeling is mutual!
My parents, Brad, and Janice all came to our condo to cook burgers but somehow I didn't get one picture of that,
For Mothers Day, Joey got me a Tacky Jack's tshirt ( my choice) =)
We made it home just in time for an afternoon nap. This was my kind of Mothers Day Weekend!















No comments:
Post a Comment