Thursday, June 10, 2010

On the Bay

We are on our yearly beach trip with the Touchstone clan this week... and it is the best! We usually stay at a condo on the beach, but due to the oil spill, we moved our reservation to Phoenix on the Bay. Even though we were upset we could not stay on the beach, this place is just perfect for Josie and Ryleigh. They both love the water, and our quite the bathing beauties. There is 2 pools, a baby pool, a water slide, and a lazy river. Josie even went down the water slide with her Uncle Brad at about 8:30 one morning, with her paci in and everything.I don't have the energy to put any thought or effort into this post... so I am just going to put some of the pictures we have taken so far. More to come!










2 comments:

Janice said...

I'm so glad you decided to include a picture of my pretty hair on here :) Haha! That was terrible, and I wish y'all would have told me!

Morrell Family said...

Awww! She is adorable in her little bikini. She looks like she is having a blast.