We got home from the beach today =( We had such an awesome time, and I was sad to go. Josie really surprised me with how much she loved the water. She played with all of the fun toys in the baby pool, and liked to do the "moter boat" in the big pool with her mouth. She even managed to catch a little tan!
How cute is this cover-up Brad and Janice bought her? Such a big girl!
Doing the moter boat with daddy in the baby pool...
Both of the girls love putting on paw paws hat. This is Ryleigh trying to his shades. She was wearing her Lady Gaga bathing suit (as Brad calls it), with cut outs.
She loves ice. Her fingers were red from keeping her hands in the ice chest.
Last night, we grilled burgers out by the marina. The guys got to fish and crabbing. We also got to feed the big bird we have called "Charlie" since I was a little girl. Charlie seems to find me every year when I go to the beach (or so I really believed as a child!) We threw him fish and the girls liked watching him eat.
You know your a good paw paw when you eat grass just because Josie asked you to...
Josie and Uncle Greg...
Checking out the view with daddy!
She is loving on him here!
We had a fun trip, and hope to go back at the end of the summer. Josie took a 3 hour nap when we got home today... all the swimming and fun drained her. Believe it or not... I have more pictures to come!
2 comments:
Sooo cute! Glad yall had lots of fun.keep the pics coming!
Josie is walking so good! It looks like y'all had fun!
I need your email address so i can give you access to my blog (i made it private) email it to me at mtaymitch@yahoo.com
Post a Comment