Friday, June 18, 2010

This and That




We are getting really close to Josie's first birthday. Joey and I went to Toys R Us tonight to get her some presents, and it really hit me that my baby is growing up! I am so excited at all of the new things she is doing, and all that is to come. The new thing she learned this week... we ask where our nose is and she points. I realize that the noses on the Touchstone side are kinda hard to miss, but she will point to her and Joey's, too. A few things going on past few weeks...

An early birthday present from her Deedy which she LOVES. She has always been a climber, and this is just her size. She also likes to sit with her feet dangling so she can kick.


Taking her bows out as soon she realizes they are there. She is looking at the bow like "what the h***"?


One night last week, she was really fussy and tired after school. I was trying to keep her up until at least 7, so I thought a popsickle would be a treat. Well she loved it until it got so soft it broke off in her mouth. She screamed bloody murder because it was cold (but she wouldn't spit it out). I couldn't win that night!



Getting into my cabinets and drawers...


These are some pictures that Joey's mom took a few weeks ago while we were at work. She is taking photography classes and is getting pretty good! I am always happy to offer Josie the Model!







1 comment:

MawMaw said...

She is just so darn beautiful it takes my breath away!