The last day was a trek back to the base in Tortola. There was one more spot our captain wanted to show us, but it was under construction so there wasn't too much to do there. The water had been pretty cold all week, and that was day was windy and damp so we relaxed on the boat that day.
I am so glad they wrote down all the places we went because I would have never remembered all the names! I wish I had the names of the snorkel stops.
Our whole crew ready for dinner that night... I should have mentioned before that we had a big group. Usually this trip calls for 3 couples, but we had five and were able to upgrade to a larger boat which made all the difference. there was so much more lounging space and I am so glad we did. This was such a fun crew... we all meshed together so well!
Derek, our captain, was great. He was from London but had lived in the BVI for several years ad truly loved the islands. He knew them like the back of his hand. He even got in on our game of family feud!
What an amazing trip! I will say by the end of this, I felt like I had seen so much and was ready to be home with the girls. So much packed into one week! Joey said this is hands down his favorite trip so far, and it is definitely one we want to repeat some day. The Virgin Islands will always hold a special place in my heart!





No comments:
Post a Comment