Saturday, June 23, 2018

Busy Spring Days

Pledge for Hope Run at the school! Josie missed out on this because she had the stomach virus but we went to cheer Colbie on!



Softball days! We could be found at the fields 2-3 days a week between Josie and Colbie and loved every minute of it!





Bammy is such a good sport!! Josie is notorious for this.






I had just gotten my eyes dilated, and needed to run errands, but couldn't see... so we went to the Bent Creek park until I could see again. By the way... I got reading glasses!


Joey walked in holding this and said, "I think we need to weed our flower bed".


 This crew had dance or gym every Thursday after school... this was old costume day.



The Woolwine chicks came to stay with us one night and we had KK for breakfast!



Liza's Easter party at school. She went through a stage where she smiled like this for every picture.



Thursdays are hard on Lil Liza... lots of car time.


Spring Pic Day!


A little front yard practice!


I had a lot of help potting some flowers and they named every one of them.





We organized a lunch with all of the OG Class of 2001 girls that live in Hattiesburg. We enjoyed it so much! Must do again.




No comments: