Saturday, June 23, 2018

Jesus Paid I All, All to Him I Owe

Colbie and I prepared a yummy Easter dessert for maw maw's house on Easter afternoon.


The Bunny came!



Liza was really cute hunting eggs this year. She got REAL excited every time she found one. The big girls had a good time, too!







That afternoon, it was lunch and more egg hunting at Maw Maws. They even had little baskets waiting on them there.

The kids table!














We saw some suspicious dogs creeping around, it didn't take long for us to figure out that they had been hunting eggs, too. They kinda wanted us to see they had an egg, kinda didn't. Even ole Daisy Doot found one.





After we hid and hunted eggs at least 4 times, we decided it was time to check on the baby chicks Paw Paw had bought the girls. This is a tradition he does very year, and the girls really enjoy them until they start looking real chickens =) At that point they get moved to Greg's barn.

This is not an unfamiliar site at the Touchstone compound... Paw Paw and his girls!



There is something so cute about a country girl, I am so glad that Maw maw and Paw Paw put a little country in their life!



Ole FogHorn always puts on a good show...



Greg had puppies at that time which was the cherry on top. They are beagle pups and are SO SWEET. They actually went missing for a couple days after Easter, but they found out that mama dog was hiding them down in the woods. Poor protective mama, all of those people down there made her nervous so she was hiding them from us! Mama instincts are strong ones, even for a beagle!




We had a beautiful Easter holiday, I am thankful for these memories and this beautiful life I have been given. 

No comments: