We heard about the Soggy Dollar bar... it's a popular spot with everyone and even Kenny Chesney is known to show up unannounced there and sing a little gig. So of course we had to scope this place out. We stopped at some snorkeling spots on our way over.
Ok this isn't us but rather our chef was a Free Dive instructor and has really long flippers. He can stay under water 7 minutes I believe?!?
Made it to the Soggy Dollar!
They had a web cam there... we text Janice and let her know we were there and look who she saw!! Hey!!
The Soggy Dollar is an appropriate name because you have to swim in and out to your boat. The guys left before us, and I am glad there is no video evidence of Derek picking us girls up I the dingy because there was lots of waves and it wasn't a pretty site. Booties everywhere. We had the option to go to a bar that night, Foxy's, that was at Jost Van Dyke. A few from our boat went, a few stayed back. Joey and I were asleep by 10 that night! The beds were not very big... but we were always so tired by the end of the day we slept like babies!









No comments:
Post a Comment